All working days - 8 AM to 4 PM
|Date of Birth|
|Dr. Jomon Raphael C||Professor & HOD||MBBS, DMRT, MD||9 years||31-03-1975||Profile|
|Dr. Mathew Varghese K||Assistant Professor||MBBS, MD (RT)||3years||15-03-1976||Profile|
|Dr. Paul Gopu||Assistant Professor||MBBS, DMRT, MD (RT)||6 months||06-03-1985||Profile|
Completed MBBS from Govt. Medical College Srinagar, under Kashmir University (1970-75 including one year oratory internship). This was followed by One year Junior Residency at Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi (1995-96). Took MD in Radiotherapy from AIIMS New Delhi (1978-1981). Joined Amala Cancer Hospital and Research center as Radiation Oncologist in April 1982 and has been at this centre since then.
2001 Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery - MBBS from Thrissur Medical College, India
2006 Diploma in Radiotherapy (DMRT) from Christian Medical College, Vellore, India
2008 Doctor of Medicine (MD) in Radiotherapy from Christian Medical College, Vellore, India
2010 Junior Medical Faculty training Fellowship in PET-CT and PET-CT in Radiotherapy Planning from Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, Washington University, St. Louis, USA.
MBBS (2006) - MS Ramaiah Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Bengaluru
MD (RT) (2013) - Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Bengaluru
1. A prospective clinical trial on Radiotherapy in locally advanced head and neck malignancy with concurrent chemotherapy using single agent Docetaxel. Dr. Jomon Raphael C, Dr. Saikat Das, Dr. Rajesh B, Dr. Rajesh I, Dr. Selvamani B, Dr. Subhashini J Amala cancer hospital and research centre, Department of Radiation Oncology Christian Medical College Vellore Presented in ASTRO 2012 Annual meeting Boston, USA and published in International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics. Volume 84, number 35, pages 493-494
2. Squamous cell carcinoma cervix with metastasis to pyloroduodenal region – a case report Jomon C. Raphael, Samuel Ram Thomas, Simon Pavamani, Lisa Choudharie, P.N. Viswanathan, Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics – April-June 2011 – Volume 7 Issue 2.
3. Abnormal appearance of spinal hemangioma in bone scintigraphy and SPECT-CT mimicking metastasis: Case report Jomon Raphael; Julie Hephzibah; Sunithi Mani; NyllaShanthly; RegiOommen The International Open Access Journal of Nuclear Medicine & Radiation Therapy, September 25, 2013.
4. Poster presentation on Scintigraphic Imaging of symmetrical diaphyseal bone disease – a case series, in 9th Asia Oceania Congress of Nuclear Medicine & Biology at New Delhi, India,- 2008, Abstract published in Indian Journal of Nuclear Medicine, Vol.23/2 p91/Jul-Dec 2008.
5. Follow up of patients with differentiated carcinoma thyroid: Is serum Thyroglobulin alone enough?, Julie Hephzibah, Bernice Theodore, Jomon Raphael, NyllaShanthly, RegiOommen, Aravindan Nair, M.S.Seshadri.abstract Indian Journal Of Nuclear Medicine, Vol.23/2 p91/Jul-Dec 2008.
6. Additional value of SPECT/CT after planar bone scintigraphy in metastatic work up of cancer patients. Chandana, PriyankaVerma, Bernice Theodore, Jomon Raphael, NyllaShanthly, RegiOommen abstract Indian Journal Of Nuclear Medicine, Vol.23/2 p91/Jul-Dec 2008.
7. Awardee ICMR (Indian Council of Medical Research) travel Grant 2012 for non ICMR scientist.