Cardiology Department provides evidence based care for prevention, diagnosis and treatment of all cardiac illnesses with the help of state-of-the-art facilities and well trained faculty.
All working days - 8 AM to 4 PM
Speciality Clinics - Paediatric Cardiology clinic every Tuesday, Valvular heart disease clinics every Wednesday, Pacemaker clinic on 1st Friday of every month.
» Adult & paediatric Echocardiography, TMT, TEE and 24 HR. Holter monitoring
» 12 Bedded Coronary care unit with invasive monitoring, ventilatory support and beside dialysis facility
» Coronary Angiography, Primary and Elective Angioplasty
» Peripheral Angiography and Angioplasty
» Renal Angiography and Angioplasty
» Device / Coil Closure of ASD, VSD & PDA
» Embolization of Bleeding Vessels, A-V Malformation, etc. using coils, Microspheres
» AAA Stenting
» Balloon Mitral Commissurotomy
» Permanent Pacing
» Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy, Implantation of ICD
» IVUS (Intravascular Ultrasound) and FFR
» Cardiothoracic Surgery
» 64 slice CT for CT Coronary Angiogram
» Cardiac MRI
» Nuclear Cardiology
|Date of Birth|
|Dr. Abdul Khadar||Professor & HOD||MD 1989, DM Cardiology 1992||16 years||15-01-1953||Profile|
|Dr. Jayakumar T G||Associate Professor||MD 1997, DNB 1997, DM Cardiology 2000||9 years||10-04-1969||Profile|
|Dr. Rajesh Gopinath||Associate Professor||MD 1997, DM Cardiology 2001||9 years||24-12-1969||Profile|
|Dr. Rupeesh George||Associate Professor||MD 2002, DM Cardiology 2005, FNB 2007||9 years||10-08-1974||Profile|
|Dr. Geofi George K||Assistant Professor||MD 2002, DM Cardiology 2005, FNB 2007||6 years||26-07-1982||Profile|
1. S Thrudeep Gagan Sharma, Geofi, Rupesh George, G.Rajesh, T.G.Jayakumar, S. Abdul Khadar - Tenectaplase in Post-Operative acute pulmonary embolism. Indian heart Journal 2014; Volume 66; Page No: 121.
2. S Thrudeep, T.G.Jayakumar, S.Abdul Khadar - Percutaneous extraction of active fixation lead in a case of delayed RV lead perforation. Journal of innovations in cardia rhythm management; 2015 Volume 6, 1893-1896
3. S Thrudeep, S.Gagan, G.Rupesh, G.Rajesh, G Geofi, T.G.Jayakumar, S.Abdul Khadhar - A rare association of cortriatriatum in case of acute pulmonary embolism. Kerala Heart Journal 2014: Volume 4; 40-42.
4. S Thrudeep, G.Geofi, G.Rupesh, S.Abdul Khadar - Dilemma of localization of culprit-vessel by electro cardiography in acute Myocardial infraction accepted & online copy available (Science Direct) in Indian Heart Journal 2016 (article in press)
5. Rony M, G.Rupesh, S.Thrudeep - New trends in LVAD cardiology update 2015 (CSI Update) (Review Article) in print.
6. S Thrudeep, T.G.Jayakumar, S.Gagan, G.Geofi, G.Rupesh, G.Rajesh, S.Abdul Khadar - Efficacy and safety of Tenecteplase in acute pulmonary embolism original article (under review of Indian Hear Journal)
7. S Thrudeep, T.G.Jayakumar, S.Gagan, G.Geofi, G.Rupesh, G.Rajesh, S. Abdul Khadar - Clinicoangiographic profile of Prediabetes in Acute ST Elevation MI original article.
8. S Thrudeep, G.Geofi, G.Rajesh, S. Abdul Khadar - Multiple Gaint Coronary Aneurysm and Coronary arterio venous fistula. Editorial Letter in International Journal of Cardiology (under review)